Catholic Charities Young Professionals
Catholic Charities Young Professionals group offers opportunities for young professionals to connect through networking and service via a stress-free structure matching your ever busy lifestyle.
Once a quarter, you will have an opportunity to participate with a service learning project or fundraiser event. Social networking will focus around community needs, and sharing new approaches to meeting these needs.
Rewarding Opportunities Await You!
- Make new meaningful connections
- Volunteer when it’s needed most
- Help fundraise for CCWM initiatives
- Feel great about making an impact!
Three Levels of Involvement
- Social membership: We simply ask that you attend some or all of the C4 events, have fun, and support the cause! Encourage your family and friends to attend as you wish.
- Planning subcommittee: In addition to the Social level, you will help plan one or more events throughout the year by participating on a planning committee with recurring meetings and possible additional duties.
- Leadership committee: In addition to the Social level, you would help plan three of the four events each year and participate on the Leadership Committee for C4. You are eligible to be a Leadership member once you have helped plan at least one event from start to finish at the Event Planning Committee. Leadership meets quarterly and members are asked to contribute $20 annually to C4’s operating costs.